Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blah.

I'm only going to write a little bit today.

My PMDD is in full effect, and though the depression hasn't been too bad so far, I am feeling extremely exhausted and out of it. I just want to wrap up in blanket, watch Pride and Prejudice and eat haagen dazs coffee frozen yogurt. And not talk to anyone. Also, I have the headache from PMDD hell.


P.s, The increased dose of the Effexor is going... Ok. Still taking at night. Still peeing non stop. The pain, and burning has gotten better, but the nausea is... BAAAAARRRRFFF! Horrible. I'm fine until I take it, then about two hours later, it starts. And it comes and goes, it's not constant. But when it hits there's no ease into it. Full force nastiness. Like, can move or I'm gonna spew.

So basically I have  about a week left of the "adjustment period".  After that if I am still having these issues... then back to my doctor, and then on to something else. Ugh.

I really hope this medication helps me. I really do. And so far, even though it's been a rough transition, I do feel less depressed and anxious. But I still feel pretty irittable. Can't win em' all though.

No comments:

Post a Comment